Explain you username

socal57che

Originally Posted by lovethesea
http:///forum/post/2562253
you HAVE to go and make that and EVEN one thousand.

I'm afraid to swim near the surface. I feel safe down here in the abyss. Besides, ....... I'm kinda apprehensive about the quadruple digit thing. Is it safe?
I've been at 999 for so long now. Maybe I should start over as socal57chevy and leave the old socal at 999.

yerboy

mine comes from a really good friend of mine who used to say yerboy all he time.
" Hey yerboy just walked in " always in a sarcastic tone as the person he would be talking about was someone you didn't really like. Implying as if the person who you didn't like was really your best friend.

R

regina13

Regina is my last name and 13 is my favorite number... Simple as that!

socal57che

Originally Posted by lovethesea
http:///forum/post/2562253
you HAVE to go and make that and EVEN one thousand.

Well, I thought I was safe. I posted in a thread that was moved to another forum and "poof" my post count increased. Might as well change my user name and start over.

ric maniac

I really like rics... and my nickname is crazy maniac pirate in search of booty
, so I added maniac to it. Thus ric maniac was born.

stachy

Stachy is short for Stachybotrys. Stachybotrys is a genus of mold. The most infamous species, Stachybotrys chartarum (also known as S. atra) is known as "black mold" or "toxic black mold," and is frequently associated with poor indoor air quality that arises after fungal growth on water-damaged building materials.
I used to own a ServiceMASTER Clean franchise, focusing on water damage restoration, fire and smoke cleaning, and mold abatement.
Stachy was also my Halo gaming tag several years ago. No time for games any more with fish and coral to feed, LOL.

aquaknight

Aqua= Water=Everything Related to water (snorkeling/fishing/aquariums/etc)
Knights= What UCF (my college) are known as.