Explain Yourself!!!

ifirefight

OK...it is Friday night..and WE are here on the message boards. Please explain why you do NOT have a life... I shall go first....
I am 42 years old, 2 children (they are in bed now) Wife just got home from work 2 hours ago..in bed as we speak. Nothing really on TV I want to watch...so I hang out on the message boards hoping to help somebody with my vast knowledge..
or at least...sound like I have a clue..
If you asked me 20 years ago what I would be doing on a Friday night 20 years from now...I am fairly sure I would not have answered.."researching SW aquarium information"

camfish

Evidently I am half camel half fish and nobody likes me and wants me to shut up...so that about sums it up for you

forcrz6

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
http:///forum/post/2646124
Meh i can access swf from my phone so i am always checking out the boards
<--Just bought a new tank, Prop Taxes are coming up, and Im too drunk off of JD. Take your pick.

silverdak

I am 18... was out at a buddy's house getting my salt water, live rock and live sand. might have been some drinking involved. I'm not one to drink and tell tho

I do more than my fair share of partying trust me... next Friday is the Big B-day party too. I'm saving up for that!

nwdyr

I have had 4 knee surgeries in the last 9 months, and now they want to do a 5th
sooo I am always home...in pain....and cant drink because i am taking Norco
i guess the Norco part aint so bad

nina&noah

I have a one year old son who still doesn't sleep through the night. I know that he will be up at midnight, so there is no use going to bed yet. Husband went to bed about an hour ago and I was cleaning the kitchen.
What makes me even more pathetic is that I alternate between my saltwater fish board and my breastfeeding board. What a combo!

camfish

Originally Posted by nina&noah
http:///forum/post/2646246
I have a one year old son who still doesn't sleep through the night. I know that he will be up at midnight, so there is no use going to bed yet. Husband went to bed about an hour ago and I was cleaning the kitchen.
What makes me even more pathetic is that I alternate between my saltwater fish board and my breastfeeding board. What a combo!
tmi

reefreak29

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2646212
I have had 4 knee surgeries in the last 9 months, and now they want to do a 5th
sooo I am always home...in pain....and cant drink because i am taking Norco
i guess the Norco part aint so bad
IM IN THE SAME BOAT HURT MY KNEE AT WORK LAST SEPTEMBER, what kind of surgerys did you have?
that norco rocks
plus I have a newborn and a 3 yearold . if I go out i pay big time

m0nk

Just finished watching the movie Jumper on DVD and BSG... polished off some scotch (Glen Livet, of course), all because the boy decided to go to bed early. It's great having a reprieve every now and again.

m0nk

Originally Posted by m0nk
http:///forum/post/2646261
Just finished watching the movie Jumper on DVD and BSG... polished off some scotch (Glen Livet, of course), all because the boy decided to go to bed early. It's great having a reprieve every now and again.
Hmm, just realized that wasn't much of an explanation of my lack of life....
Divorced, single parent, haven't had a life for 2 1/2 years because I've been spending every waking moment either working, spending time with my son, or working on the fish tank.... though lately I've also gotten to spend some time on my GSXR-600 (crotch-rocket, as it were).

fishwanabe

hi all, been surfin for a year and a half and finally got my 55 reef up and running as of nov. 07, had a problem with red slime or sponge couldnt tell which so I was just checking in for info update to my thread. just spilled my wine!!! anyway everyone is asleep but me. coral keeper what type of dog is in your advatar?

keri

27, married, so DONE with my youth lol....fridays don't mean much anymore and I've resigned myself to the fact that I live in Sechelt, the armpit of british columbia when it comes to the social scene ;)

scopus tang

Scale of 1 to 10; 6.5 to 7.0. Now where close to being as good as Iron Man. But, if you wish to follow the creation of the Avengers by Marvel Comics, you better see it.