eye candy (image intense)

hagfish

Originally Posted by robPSca
Thank you!!
Bee U tee full
you ever frag and trade?
Not too much yet. Maybe in the future. I'm kind of propogating the stuff in this tank to another tank I have right now.

robpsca

Kewl.
well we get our new pc today. 260W 2x65 12k and 2x65 true blue 03 actinic and...... 2 Ricordia one blue with 4 mouths and a green with 5
im jumping up and down I CANT WAIT!!!!

hagfish

Originally Posted by Stanlalee
God I have to get some orange ricordia. ALL of that ricordia looks great!
Those are really more pink than orange IMO, but under different lights they can look like either color. Either way, you definitely should get some because they are incredibly bright and the polyps are fairly big.
I have a HUGE polyp of the ricordia you see in pic #3. It's about 4-5" around! Unfortunately, it has moved to a place where I can't really get a pic of it. It's dropped a baby or two in the mean time though.

robpsca

Originally Posted by Farmboy
You're so hooked.
:jumping:
LOL YOU KNOW IT!!! ok ric's are here. still waitin on the lights. :) :)

robpsca

Originally Posted by hagfish
Those are really more pink than orange IMO, but under different lights they can look like either color. Either way, you definitely should get some because they are incredibly bright and the polyps are fairly big.
I have a HUGE polyp of the ricordia you see in pic #3. It's about 4-5" around! Unfortunately, it has moved to a place where I can't really get a pic of it. It's dropped a baby or two in the mean time though.

how fun! they be birthin babies!!! LOLOLOL

robpsca

Bump for Hag. MORE MORE MORE lol

weve added some frog spawn, daisy clove polyp OMG its beautiful under actinics
. a bubble coral andFINALLY after 7 weeks. our Powder BLUE and fox face and cow fish are out of QT> NO MORE ICK!!!!! :cheer:
ill post some pics soon of our new additions.