F/S 125 gal tank, near Freeport, IL

aquaman

I am going to be moving to Florida next week (Just a few miles from SWF.com. I have a 125 gallon tank F/S for $200. I will move it with me but it would be nice to not have to worry about it. I am making it a first come first serve offer, and you will need to come to me or relatively close, as I maybe willing to go to Rockford or Freeport, sorry no shipping. I am in German Valley, IL near Freeport.
Aquaman
Bob

24aqua

Originally Posted by Aquaman
I am going to be moving to Florida next week (Just a few miles from SWF.com. I have a 125 gallon tank F/S for $200. I will move it with me but it would be nice to not have to worry about it. I am making it a first come first serve offer, and you will need to come to me or relatively close, as I maybe willing to go to Rockford or Freeport, sorry no shipping. I am in German Valley, IL near Freeport.
Aquaman
Bob
email me amaya927@sbcglobal.net im in wrigley vill or call 773 491-3727 thanx

aquaman

Originally Posted by jbreneman
Do you still have it and is it drilled?
Yes I have it, it is drilled and for an extra $50 I have a nice canopy that can go with it.
Aquaman
Bob

sea n life

hello is it in good shape? scratches does it come with the glass tops and is it black or oak and do you have pics im in springfield il

aquaman

It is just the tank and the canopy, and both are black, no visable scratches. I am leaving in 2 days so at this point if anyone wants it you need to move fast.

kogle

How tall is the canopy? You're not coming through Indiana on your way to Florida are you? :joy:

aquaman

Sorry, but if I am going to pack it it is going all the way with me, I was looking to make room on the truck and to not have te hastle of moving it. I was just going to buy another one, but this one will do just fine if no ne wants to come get it.
Aquaman
Bob