F/S 12g eclipse-Indiana PU only

crazyfrog

This is my in-laws aquarium. Its been used gently for about a year. they travel too much for the upkeep. Its in really good condition.
Aquarium - 12 gallon acrylic "Eclipse" system with 3 shelf stand and accessories, $90 or best offer.

grabbitt

Hey crazyfrog, welcome to the board!
I'm in West Lafayette

This is somewhat off the topic of this thread, but are you looking to sell / buy any corals? I've got a few things up for sale and I would prefer not to ship. Let me know.

crazyfrog

GRabbit, I do have a few corals that I'd be willing to trade or whatever. I actually work on campus and my husband's a grad student. We live in W. Lafayette. We should get in touch.
You wanna buy a 12g. tank?

crazyfrog

We'll be coming through on Wed. (spending thanksgiving outside of Lexington). I'm not sure if there's room in the car for the tank but I'll talk to my in-laws of you're interested.

grabbitt

Originally Posted by crazyfrog
GRabbit, I do have a few corals that I'd be willing to trade or whatever. I actually work on campus and my husband's a grad student. We live in W. Lafayette. We should get in touch.
You wanna buy a 12g. tank?

haha, I think I'm gonna have to pass... I've already got 3 tanks in my apartment and I'm trying to make it two. But anyways, it's always nice to get in contact with locals for coral rather than having to deal with shipping