F/S Euroreef skimmer, Tunze nano etc.......

nakadoc

Like it says I have a few things for sale.
1. Euro reef cs80 great condiition no cracks or leaks. Needs a rubber bushing for the inlet pipe. Has a fairly new sedra pump and and extra needle wheel. asking $100 I just bought a bigger one!
2. I have 2 fairly new tune nano 6025 with orginal boxes and magnets. I just upgraded the nano tank pump and like that better than having pumps in an already small tank. asking $90 for both or $50 each
3. I also got a brand new never used NATURAL WAVE multi cycle pump timer. It has 3 standard outlets and 3 cycled outlets whcih can be set to cycle anywhere between 20sec and 3 min. I just dont have a use for this as I have a wave2k wavemaker and its just been sitting collecting dust. asking $20
4. last a acrylic sump about 30gal. fits perfect under a standard 55gal. stand. Has numerous patches due to unneeded holes. Looks to be not in the greatest shape but it does not leak. I just got a bigger sump so no need for this old guy. asking $20
5.1 Blueline velocity series pump T3 very small and super quite. Maybe a year old? Its capable of pushing out 1200 GPH @ 0" worked perfect for a 55gal. I had. asking $75
6.I also found an old Kent marine nautilus ex skimmer. It has a nice size crack at the bottom of the body that I tried to fix and had no luck. The venturi system is pretty loud, I would not recommended putting this thing inside as it will drive you crazy! Free to anyone who wants it!
Any questions I can be reached at nakamotoshayne@hotmail.com
Sorry I dont have any pictures right now but I will take some and email them as needed.I will only accept paypal and shipping is at buyer expense.