F/S F/T chiller in WI

marcus71

This is brand new, never used. I was going to use it, then i bought a house and now i have no use for. I bought this chiller for 450 minus shipping. No scratches nothing.
I am looking for a 120 aquarium with Oflows, aquarium must be 110 or bigger.
also looking for skimmers, calcium reactors, all must be ready to use. Entertain me with offers, the worst I can say is no.
I will sell for 375, and will possibly meet half way.
Willing to travel halfway up to 3 hours. I will ship but you need to pay for it, it is not cheap.
CL-450 1/6 HP Aquarium chiller unit.
Heater contol addition included.
High quality, durable , completely enclosed. Digital control. Titanium heat exchanger.
db rating 42
Water flow 600GPH minimum/ 1000GPH maximum
Hose connectons 3/4" or 5/8"
11.5"L x 15"W x17"H
Special 2 Degree on off control unit.
10 Degree cooling 125 gal.
30 Degree cooling 80 gal.

marcus71

interested in the skimmer, i emailed you
shipping is going to be 35 and that is a 4 day delivery through USPS.

unknown

Marcus, This is kinda off topic but I noticed in another post that you had played D1 Speedball with atomix team. I am assumming that this means that you live in michigan?? May I ask were?
I have a 3 man team and soon will be a 5 man team. We have all been playing for about 3-4 years.
We all have high end guns(shocker's, ego's, Angels) and are serious about Tourneys
We are looking for a coach or player with some real time experiance. We will be playing next week some time if you would like to come whatch us no oblegations.
Vince.

marcus71

Hello Vince.
I played D1 X Ball yes, I used to live in Flint, but I live in Wisconsin now.
sorry. thanks for the offer.

fishcake

i will also throw in the diy stand and 40g sump
or i'll trade you a large beckett skimmer with the Iwaki 55rlt 1000gph pump