F/S Frogspawn Coral green with pink tips

jessica47421

ill take 3 heads as well. could we meet as well? i live in bloomington, come to greenwood about every weekend.

areef

For all those wanting local picup I live on the southside of Indianapolis and am willing to meet in or around Indianapolis only. Greenwood would be fine because I am normally down there each weekend as well. I have a 10 month old and traveling is not easy. Thanks

areef

Shipping will be 1 day via UPS and cost $13 to 60440. I will have to check and see how many 3 heads I have left and they will have to go to the persons who commit to the purchase and pay first. Thanks

grabbitt

To anyone considering buying a frag of frogspawn from Areef: Do it!
I just picked up my frag last night and it is awesome. The pictures don't do it justice.

areef

Sorry to say, but all the frogspawn I have fragged is spoken for at this point. For all those that have inquired thus far (2/8/08 @ 5pm) I will try to fill all requests. If those requests are not completed I will post an update to put it back on the market. Thanks!

areef

For anyone interested in shipping cost you can go to www.ups.com and calculate shipping from zip code 46225. The package would be 3 lbs and must be delivered next day shipping. Please add $7 for the insulated box. Thanks!

areef

For all those interested in shipping I can throw in the insulated box for free. This is a $7 savings!