F/S Green carpet anemone in WI

finland

I am looking to sell or trade a green carpet anemone. It is a healthy 16 inches across. It would be a good addition to a species tank. It is hosted by a maroon clown that I would be willing to part with also. I have had it for more then 3 years and it is very healthy, but it is limiting me to what I can keep in the tank. It likes to eat it's tankmates. I will not ship it, so pickup only. I am located in central WI. E-mail at ADFinlan@msn.com

hoopty

What are you looking to get for the pair? Where are you at in central WI. Hey thats where I am at.

finland

I am looking to get $50 for the pair. I am in Wausau. Here is a 2 year old pic, but it looks pretty much the same, only a little bigger

S

slednecks

where in WI are you..ill be up there next weekend for snowmobiling, so please contact me..

finland

The anemone I have, ate a 5 inch Purple Tang, a 6 inch Hippo tang, a 2inch hippo tang, and a few damsels. So basically, if it can close up around it, it will eat the fish. In the reply from Jimmy G, I had to laugh, they can be the devil! They do limit what you can have in the tank, but they are really cool! It is still availalble if anyone is interested.

rgaskins

Originally Posted by ScubaDoo
If I thought I could get it to eat my ex-wife I paid thousands for it.....send that devil over :D
LMAO... :hilarious