F/S NC taking down 90g, L/R plus

G

gypsygirl

I am taking down my 90g. I am in Salisbury NC, I prefer local p/u but will ship some items if no local interest.
100LBS L/R $3.50 per LB.
90G Tank RR w/spraybar and sump $200, I have a black stand and canopy that needs to be refinished, free with tank if buyer wants.
ASM G2 Protein Skimmer $100. used for about 6mths.
If you have any questions or need more pictures please let me know.
Thanks

grumpygils

Originally Posted by gypsygirl
I am taking down my 90g. I am in Salisbury NC, I prefer local p/u but will ship some items if no local interest.
100LBS L/R $3.50 per LB.
90G Tank RR w/spraybar and sump $200, I have a black stand and canopy that needs to be refinished, free with tank if buyer wants.
ASM G2 Protein Skimmer $100. used for about 6mths.
If you have any questions or need more pictures please let me know.
Thanks
Where are you located? Edit......Sorry....Salsbury.
Mc

G

gypsygirl

I do still have the lights John, please call me 704 633 3021 and I will tell you about whats going on with them, I will take 750 for the entire set-up, including MH.
Heres a picture of the skimmer, I would really like to sell the rock before I let the skimmer go, but I may be able to transfer it to another tank for the meantime.
Also if anyone has a nano cube with MH I would be willing to entertain a trade. please let me know.
I do have a few corals left If I can get my hands on a nano (within a few days) I plan to keep, If not heres some pictures and prices
Pink recordia 5 heads on a large shelve rock with GSP 25
Large colony of GSP 25
donut coral 15
Pink colt leather, 1 large 20, 1 md 10
purple Maxima Clam 3-4", 40
green zoo colony good size, 25
the rock is premium rock that I have had most of for about 4 yrs, theres sponges, a few mushys, some even have zoos, or gsp on it.
Also if anyone needs any L/S please let me know, if you need a few cups to get started free. if you want weight i'll take a .50 per lbs and I have 200 pounds.

sc0rp_xiii

I could use a few cups to lbs to get my setup going. where is salisbury in NC? will be heading to Ft. Bragg next week maybe

G

gypsygirl

Originally Posted by sc0rp_XIII
I could use a few cups to lbs to get my setup going. where is salisbury in NC? will be heading to Ft. Bragg next week maybe
Its kind of in the middle of the Charlotte, Greensboro, Winston area. Let me know if you want to come by and we can arrange a time.

quakstar

Would you consider doing all your corals for like 100 for everything and i can come pick it up whenever you want i am from High point and can work around your schedule

G

gypsygirl

Originally Posted by John A
Call you tommorow
Hey John give me a call, I want to here more about this nano, and let everyone else know about what there interested in.

G

gypsygirl

Sorry its taking me so long to make any decisions, John I like the nano, let me know if you want to work something out, other wise I am going to go ahead and let pp start picking up the pieces.
Quakstar if I don't work something out with John on the Nano today, then I will do all the coral to you for $125, if your interested.
Salt Phish are you still interested in the skimmer?

G

gypsygirl

Originally Posted by FireMD
Have you sold the rock yet??
Not yet, let me know if you'd like to come by and check it out.

G

gypsygirl

Quakstar I have decided to keep the clam, If you want the rest of the corals I will take $100.