Farenheit 9/11 - just a poll

overanalyzer

not looking for commentary so much as whether or not you plan on seeing it ...... .based on past "political" type threads my initial guess is 75% will say no .... but still interested ...

overanalyzer

Originally posted by overanalyzer
not looking for commentary so much as whether or not you plan on seeing it

based on the subject (just a poll) and this initial statement I was hoping it would be understood that this is just a poll ...... there is at least one other thread started with comments.....

beth

Administrator
Staff member
If this topic can remain civil and considerate that people can have very different opinions then we can talk about it. If, however, the conversation becomes a shootout between a few individuals then the topic will need to be closed. Those few can carry on the nasty debate via Instant Messaging or email on your own dime/time. Also, Saltwaterfish.com is about the fish hobby, not idle chitchat. If you come here only to chitchat about whatever, then the 99.9% of us who want to mostly talk fish are not happy. It is those 99.9% that count here.
Please keep it civil.

tru conch

i cant stand michael moore.
but i thought the iraq section was pretty accurate. it was hard for me to watch because of painful memories, but again it seemed pretty spot on.

reefraff

After seeing the way he distorted the facts about Columbine I wouldn't bother watching anything he does in a "crockumentary" area.

tangman99

I may watch it as entertainment when it comes on TV where I dont' have to pay for it. I had a couple of friends that watched it in the theatre because they were curious. They bought tickets to other movies though some Moore would not get any of their money.
It never ceases to amaze how innocent children die everyday and this piece of crap walks around breathing my oxygen.

tervman

I think it comes down to how you feel about President Bush. If you like him, you think Moore is an idiot, and you will probably NOT watch the movie. If you don't like him, you think Moore is a genius, and you will probably see the movie.
I will be quite honest....if a person takes their opinion, on the Bush presidency, strictly from this movie, I have serious misgivings about that person's ability to think for themselves.
And besides, it is obvious that the majority of the country felt President Bush was the better of the two men....