fav. song

rberhow

OMG, emperor, I love Nickelback!!!!! I listen to them all the time and we went and saw them at the end of January. I love the whole ATRR Cd!!!!

emperor11

Originally Posted by rberhow
OMG, emperor, I love Nickelback!!!!! I listen to them all the time and we went and saw them at the end of January. I love the whole ATRR Cd!!!!
O M G! I wanted to go so bad! But due to personal problems going on, I am unable to go. How was it? NICKELBACK RULES!!!

ohioguy06

Dierks Bentley - Come A Little Closer is one of mine.....
Blake Shelton-Nobody But Me
Then for an oldie The Bee Gees-Alone
Rod Stewart- Broken Arrow
Bob marley- No Woman No cry
Sorry i have to many favorites! :jumping: :thinking:

rberhow

Originally Posted by Emperor11
O M G! I wanted to go so bad! But due to personal problems going on, I am unable to go. How was it? NICKELBACK RULES!!!
It was so awesome!!!! Daniel is by far the best drummer I have ever seen. His solo rocked!!!! I screamed so much, I was horse for like 2 days after. It was a great time. Sorry you couldn't go. I would love to be over in Europe this summer and catch them opening for Bon Jovi. Now that would be a good concert!!!

emperor11

It was so awesome!!!! Daniel is by far the best drummer I have ever seen. His solo rocked!!!! I screamed so much, I was horse for like 2 days after. It was a great time. Sorry you couldn't go. I would love to be over in Europe this summer and catch them opening for Bon Jovi. Now that would be a good concert!!!
Grrr...now your starting to make me angry! Just kiddin.' I LOVE Bon Jovi!!! And I have never been to Europe....
Have a nice day (did u pick up on it)
Emperor

rberhow

Hey, Emp, if I go, I'll take you with. LOL That tells you how big of a chance I have of going too. :hilarious Man that would be a concert though. That one might rival the Metallica.

emperor11

Hey, Emp, if I go, I'll take you with. LOL That tells you how big of a chance I have of going too. :hilarious Man that would be a concert though. That one might rival the Metallica.
Sounds good to me!! Well...maybe it'll be on mtv or somethin'...we'll go somewhere and watch it on tv. LOL!

emperor11

Damn....your in North Dakota...thats what heck of a bike ride on my part...I'm in Grand Rapids, Michigan...LOL!!

ruaround

i have favs for periods of time... right now a couple of Dope songs and Hatebread for a certain someone...
dont have a fav but definitly like the...Twisted Transister, Wings of a Butterfly, Guarded, Duality, dang to many to list...

ruaround

Originally Posted by Jerth6932
I'm in love with a Stripper
by
T- Pain
and
So Sick
by
Ne-Yo
ummm who is the song by??? is this some sort of conglomeration of "artists" <---used very loosely...

connor

Originally Posted by Jerth6932
I'm in love with a Stripper
by
T- Pain
and
So Sick
by
Ne-Yo
thats my second fav. song !! the remix im in love with a gangsta is ok too

speg

Originally Posted by ruaround
i have favs for periods of time... right now a couple of Dope songs
Everything sucks? I didnt know anybody else was still wise to Dope :p Its my myspace profile song right now. Hah.
I guess as of now.. my favorite song is 'Face the pain' by Stemm... only because its the UFC theme song :) Download it! It is a great pump-you-up-song.