fav. song

rberhow

Originally Posted by Emperor11
Damn....your in North Dakota...thats what heck of a bike ride on my part...I'm in Grand Rapids, Michigan...LOL!!
LOL, I totally missed this one last night!!!! Atleast it will be in the summer, so you won't have to bike on the ice? LOL
NW2-omg, i love the next contestant!!!!! I was totally blasting it in my truck yesterday!!! I think my fave if I had to choose from that album is Far Away and If Everyone Cared but they are all SO GREAT!!!!!

jerth6932

Originally Posted by ruaround
ummm who is the song by??? is this some sort of conglomeration of "artists" <---used very loosely...
Go to launch.com I hope this one we can post....lol..... if not take it off no probs.... and look up the song I'm in love with a stripper..... it is by T-Pain... And SO SICK is by an artist of the name of NE-YO ...... They are 1 rap song and one R&B THEY ARE GOOD SONGS!!!!

socal57che

I could never choose one song as a favorite, but this looks like a good place to say
"I think that Jack White is a musical genius."
i am kinda partial to wonderful world by The Great Sachmo (Louis Armstrong)

rberhow

Originally Posted by socal57che
I could never choose one song as a favorite, but this looks like a good place to say
"I think that Jack White is a musical genius."
i am kinda partial to wonderful world by The Great Sachmo (Louis Armstrong)
Socal, that is the best song!!! A real classic that never goes out of style.

devilboy

i have 2 songs i like the best... for this era it has to be
figured you out by Nickleback and for the 80s era
detroit rock city by Kiss, oh i have to add Rush in there also. take any of their songs. um how bout Subdivisons, GRR and YYZ... sheesh too many too list

rberhow

Originally Posted by DevilBoy
i have 2 songs i like the best... for this era it has to be
figured you out by Nickleback and for the 80s era
detroit rock city by Kiss, oh i have to add Rush in there also. take any of their songs. um how bout Subdivisons, GRR and YYZ... sheesh too many too list
Woo hoo, another vote for nickelback!!!!!!

J

jdragunas

the white stripes is awesome, socal!!! Have you been to a concert of theirs? It was amazing
uhhh... i love so many songs, but my fav. at the moment is 'good stuff' by kenney chesney. I also LOVE "the devil went down to georgia"!!!!!!!

socal57che

Originally Posted by jdragunas
the white stripes is awesome, socal!!! Have you been to a concert of theirs?
Nope, never, but jack has some new stuff out without Meg and its pretty kickin'....He joined up with.....um.....well... I can't remember right now. Why does my brain do that??

T

the_fish

buffalo-springfield stop, hey whats that sound.
billy joel-we didnt start the fire
rod stewart-maggie may

speg

Originally Posted by the_fish
buffalo-springfield stop, hey whats that sound.
billy joel-we didnt start the fire
rod stewart-maggie may
Hey buddy.. favorite S O N G<<<<< not songS<<<<<<<<

J

jdragunas

queen will always be one of my fav. bands...
and socal, thanks for the info... i'll pass it on to joe (he loves jack white...)

speg

Originally Posted by petieaztec
Civil war
by gunz and roses
cherry pie by ? i think warrant?
she's my cherry pie!!!!!!!

A cool drink of water such a sweet surprise!
Yes, its Warrent or Warrant.. forget if its a a or a e.