fav types of zoas

flricordia

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
I love any that I can afford and put in my tank

I like palys because they have bigger polyps. righ now my favs are the pink I just got, Not a great picture but its all I have
Nice. Those look familiar.

flricordia

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
I picked that up at my lfs just befor xmas for 29.00. the polyps are about the size of a dime.
They seem to be around here too quite a bit lately too. Funny how zoanthids seem to come into the country like that. One year we are swamped with greens, then pinks, then reds.

hypertek99

Originally Posted by Flricordia
They seem to be around here too quite a bit lately too. Funny how zoanthids seem to come into the country like that. One year we are swamped with greens, then pinks, then reds.
Or brown ones all year round. lol

grabbitt

I'm a fan of tubs blues, watermelons (because the polyps are larger than most zoas), and the darth mauls.

detguy313

i don't get caught up in the names of zoas but if that is what others like that is thier own and that is a topic for another day..here are a few of my favorites

i love grandis..i lost my nice frag of greens ones but should get some more this week

kidreef

Originally Posted by beenbag497
what is the name of third ones??(orange and green)
they look like sunfire zoas but i am sure they got more names than that

kidreef

Originally Posted by detguy313
i have seen them called all kinds of thigs..orange crusher..dragon eyes..i call them orange zoas
ah but the problem with that is they r orange zoas wit green skirts or OPE jk but it seems like if there is a zoa with a green skirt and a green mouth it is a PE something its crazy wat these ppl come up wit

hypertek99

Originally Posted by kidreef
nice zoas the grandis r huge

The grandis are huge they are like 3-4 times the size of a paly. Mine are bigger than one of those big silver dollars.

zeke92

i love the second pic you posted after you said oyu love grandis detguy, you wouldn't happen to have frags of that for sale would you? it's sweet.

detguy313

nope i just got those and that is the only piece i got..they seem to be pretty common though and you should be able to find some