faviort lion fish

stormyday76

Well, from what I'v eheard: the Volitan is one of the most popular and hardiest of lions. And you can put more than one in a tank as long as they're about the same size. I'd just hate to get stung by one. They're next on my "To buy" list! :D

L

lion fish lover

Vloitans are very neat, and amazing especially when they are full grown, but wouldn't you really like to have one of those FuMan CHu Lions, they are neat and then you wouldn't be the same as everyone else, and you could get a radiata lion as a compiment to him. :cool:

drizcol

Back Volitan Lion- I love them! one of the most beautiful, everyone that sees them thinks that they are worth so much money, thanks to duecebigalow!
I have one of the most beautiful Lion fish I have ever seen.

What do you guys think!?!?

drizcol

I got him in a 90gal tank! and I feed him Jumboshrimp
freeze dried!
I got the grouper 2 days ago, he also is one of the most beautiful I have seen!
here are some pics of him!

volitan

The Fumanchu Lions are pretty sweet, but I think the Volitan is the best looking marine fish I've ever seen.

whipple

Lionsohmy, all three will be way to big when full grown, might be ok for awhile but plan on getting a bigger tank ---- Bill

whipple

I dont know much about wrasses you might want fshhub to answer he might know but the trigger will get big and the snowflake will get about 3 ft long. ---- Bill