Favorite Alchoholic Drink

lietz06

What is everyone's favorite alchoholic drink? What's the drink called & what's in it? I'm going to a BBQ on Saturday and would like a good party drink...any ideas:)?

flower

A party not at home where you have to leave and go home...try diet coke or simular..keep the streets and yourself safe.
A party at home where YOU don't have to drive...I like wine coolers, slow gin and 7up, or rum and coke.

gio28

i like margaritas. pretty much everyone except me in my family likes Coronas, so you could try those.

lietz06

Flower;3098765 said:

A party not at home where you have to leave and go home...try diet coke or simular..keep the streets and yourself safe.
QUOTE]
Ya, it's just down the street @ a neighbors house def. within walking distance! LoL, you're a momma huh? No worries here...I'm one of those that def. don't do the whole drinkin n drivin thing, it's either me or my husband drinking. Thanks for the ideas:)

meowzer

I also like margaritas, BUT if you are going somewhere else...will you be able to make them??
Bring a bottle of wine or some of those Smirnoff Ice drinks

flower

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3098773
I also like margaritas, BUT if you are going somewhere else...will you be able to make them??
Bring a bottle of wine or some of those Smirnoff Ice drinks

Those a realy good too! I like the triple black...

kingsmith

Great party drink please use in moderation, take one can of a traditional Logger ie Budweiser, take a shot or so of Amarreto (almond flavored liquer) and pour it into the beer circling the glass, taste exactly like a DR Pepper hence the name Dr Pepper. However an excellent selection of rouge beers would be my first choice

nw2salt08

I'm more of a Jack and Coke girl if I'm having a mixed drink. Beer is usually Bud Light and straight liquor would be Crown Royal on the rocks.

meowzer

LOL...CK....Drinking One wine cooler is not going to do that....he's not asking what drink will get you drunk faster....

reefraff

Get a big bottle of 7up, a bottle of Hawaiian punch concentrate and a bottle of vodka or silver rum. Mix the 3 to taste. Once you figure out your mix using a small quantity you can add the HP and booze to the 7UP bottle and all you need is a glass and ice.

aquaknight

Favorite is Blue label on the rocks, but that's a Christmas/B-day treat thing....
I can drink Jack and coke all night though. Single barrel preferred.

crypt keeper

Im a beer guy. at the moment Dos Equis Amber but always have and always will love Sam Adams Boston lager. Dont be afraid of flavor.

bionicarm

Mojitos -
1.25 oz Captain Morgan® Original spiced rum
12 mint leaves
1 tbsp sugar
0.5 oz lime juice
2 oz soda
Our last poker party, my wife and I made Jello Shots. You can go to the liquor store and buy a package of 50 of the 1 ounce plastic cups. Get you a pint of vodka, rum, amaretto, and tequila. Then go buy the packages of Jello --
Cherry and Amaretto
Lime and Tequila
Orange and Vodka
Blueberry and Rum
Mix whatever Jello flavors to whatever alcohol that you prefer. Stick them in the fridge the night before the party. Set them out on a table and let the fun begin...