Favorite Beers ONLY! (21 and Over Please!)

miaheatlvr

#1 Tucher, Germany: Nice light Weiss Bier Really good I suggest everyone try one! Lemon optional
#2 Casual Beer: Coors Light, Corona w Lime, Killians Irish Red!
#3 Foreign Beer: DUVAL Belgium! Really good, stuff floating in it still. Becks, Heineken.

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by DragonZim
Bass Ale
Paulaner HeffWeizen
Samuel Smith's Nut Brown
My homebrew Pumpkin Ale
Paulaner is my second favorite weiss bier. Really really good!

aedeos

Depends on what my mood is. I love all kinds and hope to start brewing in the not too distant future, but I've always really like barleywines. Old Foghorn is an excellent style. Lagunitas puts out sirius, which is an awesome high grav creme ale. I was really excited when I tried that. One of my favorite styles is smoked porters, and alaskan brew co. makes a great yearly release. I also really like witbiers, with Hoegaarden being a great release.
Also, I'd suggest you avoid blue moon's summer release. It tastes like watered down honey cough syrup. Horrible, horrible beer.

azreefgirl

Blue Moon
Michelob Ultra
Corona
Hefeweisen (particular brand, just a good, refreshing Hef w/lemon)
My boyfriend has taken a liking to Moose Drool (a dark ale from Missoula, Montana). Yuck.

seasalt101

it's been a long time since i drank but orangeboom, from holland and st. paulie girl, i have not tried anything new in the last 15 years...tobin

ruaround

Big Horn - Butt Face Amber
New Castle Brown Ale
New Belgium - Fat Tire
Dos Equis
Corona
and of course the nectar of the gods...
Coors Light...

nigerbang

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
Natural light, good for any occasion (unless the bar doesnt sell it wich few do)
OMG...You sound like my buddy..All he will drink is Natty Light or PBR....
I like a lot of darks....New Castle is great..Except it gives me heartburn alot lately..Coopers Extra Stout is pretty good...You can go wrong with Guiness, Bass.

nvmycj

Originally Posted by NigerBang
OMG...You sound like my buddy..All he will drink is Natty Light or PBR....
I like a lot of darks....New Castle is great..Except it gives me heartburn alot lately..Coopers Extra Stout is pretty good...You can go wrong with Guiness, Bass.
I think you meant, "you CAN'T go wrong with GUINNESS, BASS."
I do love my Guinness.
However, my all time favorite brew.......FREE AND COLD!!!

earlybird

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
#1 Tucher, Germany: Nice light Weiss Bier Really good I suggest everyone try one! Lemon optional
I love Tucher but with an orange wedge.
Love Dos Equis, Red Stripe, Peroni, and Pilsner Urquel. Can't forget Guinness but it realy depends on the place serving it.
Only Domestic I drink is the Silver Bullet. My preference on the water and in the heat.

threed240

Originally Posted by Rylan1
RED STRIPE
I first drank red stripe in Jamaica, and now Im hooked. Also Moose Head is good.