favorite color?

darknes

Blue.
Notice how guys pick blue, green, etc. and women always have to pick a descriptive color like limegreen, seafoam, emerald green, etc. It's all green!

demartini

Originally Posted by Darknes
Blue.
Notice how guys pick blue, green, etc. and women always have to pick a descriptive color like limegreen, seafoam, emerald green, etc. It's all green!
lol! funny huh!?

rbaldino

Black. And it is a color. If I can buy black clothes, print in black, and paint a car black, it's a color.

lazypinoy

id say clear. hey its a color! if thats not a color than can u tell me whats the color of the glass or acrylic that seperates ur fish from ur floors?
o nd i like black too!

lazypinoy

Originally Posted by Darknes
Blue.
why is that :thinking: . lol so if a guy likes black. the girl would say what?

agent707

Originally Posted by LazyPinoy
Ebony

30-xtra high

Originally Posted by LazyPinoy
maybe... lights out pitch black.
and i think girls give a more discriptive answer because they care more... and think about it, they are more discriptive about everything.
examples: Wife: hey honey how was your day?, Husband: fine.
Husband: how was your day sweetie?, Wife: oh it was really great, at 6:30 a.m. i woke up, you shoulda been there. at 6:35 i took a shower, it was fantastical, at 7:00 i went to work, it was cold and i was very cold, you need to fix my car heater you lazy bum..., at 7:30 i got to work and did my job. at 7:35 some rude lady came up to me and said the meanest thing ever, she says to me, wunna know what she says to me?, so she says to me... hey whats up?, i couldn't believe she said that to me? can you believe that? i can't? ect..ect..ect.. (until she got home from work)

lazypinoy

:hilarious
Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
maybe... lights out pitch black.
and i think girls give a more discriptive answer because they care more... and think about it, they are more discriptive about everything.
examples: Wife: hey honey how was your day?, Husband: fine.
Husband: how was your day sweetie?, Wife: oh it was really great, at 6:30 a.m. i woke up, you shoulda been there. at 6:35 i took a shower, it was fantastical, at 7:00 i went to work, it was cold and i was very cold, you need to fix my car heater you lazy bum..., at 7:30 i got to work and did my job. at 7:35 some rude lady came up to me and said the meanest thing ever, she says to me, wunna know what she says to me?, so she says to me... hey whats up?, i couldn't believe she said that to me? can you believe that? i can't? ect..ect..ect.. (until she got home from work)