favorite fish food

total

I use frozen brine. I used to use a multi mix food but my clowns would pick out the brine and the rest would fall to the floor.
My cleaner shrimp and coral band shrimp love the brine. They climb to the top of the rock at feeding time and when the dropper goes in the water they grab it and hang on for dear life. The cleaner shrimp will stick one of their legs up the dropper and pull the brine out. My sallys do the hop dance when any pieces brine float by. Its a show in it own.
TTFN

M

missycoral

I use Formula 1 and formula 2 frozen very high in protien. Missy

We use frozen brine, they love that, some flake, cracked crab legs[ dont use that imatation stuff , tried it they would not eat it, fed it to my jack russels] cut up squid [They get a real treat when there is eggs in there, I push them out of the body and in the tank, and you shoul;d see them go nuts] also some krill [ the crabs mostly eat that] ...cya :)

My fish love the brine shrimp and the Aquatrol spirulina 20 flakes. They hate the nutrafin max sinking morsals. They will readily accept the Angel formula frozen food.
Adam

adrian

I use brine shrimp plus and prime reef frozen food and formula 2 and prime reef flake all by ocean nutrition. I also feed live brine once or twice a week. Just stay away from cheap flake foods and youll be ok.