favorite fish

jazzyz

i have these 4 black and white perculas, and i officially love them. they all swim together like a little gang. at night they all snuggle togther. they go up to the carpet anemone and smush their face into it. when i come close to the tank they go crazy and start swimming up and down real fast. during the day they get real close to the powerhead and swim like crazy. they r just too cute. when im not home i think about them. am i nuts or something? do u guys have a favorite fish?

nygel

umm... off topic, but you have 4 clowns? isn't that... bad? (gang up kill others)
anywho, yeah... heres mine
scooter dragonet

jazzyz

they get along fine and there are 2 true percs in there as well once the heirarchy was established they leave eachother alon. aamof, at night they sometiems share the same anemone. we'll see if it keeps up. love scotter, i have a red one real cool.

karenm

My scooter has a ton of personality, too. But my favorite (and currently only other fish) is my 6 line wrasse. He swims in and out of every little hole and crevass, comes right up to the glass to greet you, and is just always busy.

kanicky

As you can see, I love my puffer!

He is quite the character, and makes me laugh with his funny faces.

ice4ice

Once a single dominant pair is established, watch out ! The dominant pair will kill the other two clowns. That's why I'm asking what size tank you have.

jazzyz

they r in a 125 for now but they r goin into a 330g 6 x 3 x 3. is that big enough that they will be ok? also, the true percs are obviously the dominant pair but they leave the b & w's alone. are you sayingn when the b & w have a dominant pair they will kill the other 2? nice fish everyone

jazzyz

you click manage attachments button then hit browse and find the pic on your computer then hit upload and when its done u can upload another or close the window and send messege as usual. one thing though the pic has to be 500 x 500 i believe

anonome

Shrimpi, great pics of the mandarin. They are my favorite too, I have a green spotted....such a cute fish.
Quick question, is that a green feather duster? Awesome! Hard to find anything other than the norm around here. Did you buy it at a lfs or online?

dragonzim

From a personality perspective my absolute favorite is my Lawnmower Blenny. He is the king of my tank and always puts on a little performance when I go near the tank!