favorite fish

I can make up my mind. So I will post a couple of them.
1. porky puffer
2. sailfin tang
3. marron clown
But I really love of my fish.

blueface

I love all the large angels!!! Can't post any pictures yet but if someone can help w/ a pic of a Conspicillatus angel.

polarpooch

fishlovr--that is an AWESOME fish! I want one, but can't find them anywhere.
My favorite is the Majestic Angel. Found one last summer at my LFS. Here it is, along with my Sohol (that is now replaced by a sailfin):

F

fishlovr

I love the majestic but don't have a tank large enough for one.....lucky you!

O

ocikitty

My long nose hawkfish is my favorite hands down.
He (Checkers) has such a personality. That fish could be hidden and if I get up and move toward the tank he is there up front and personal. When my hands are in the tank the fish is right there, I think he wants to be scratched or something.
Great Fish!

Only this one time that I ever saw. I dont think she has ever puff before it was the only picture I could find. And the bubble tip I think when the picture was taken it was four months.
Sarah :)

vibe

well, i ahve 2 fish in my 10 gallon tank. bi color blenny, and a green dragon wrasse. if i have to go by what i ahve, i would say my green dragon wrasse. but if u go by what i really want, and is my absolute fav. i would go with the flame angel,

[hr]
.:D

barryi

its between a flame hawk, long nose hawk and my snowflake moray. i had a flame but the lfs said it was a bad bunch so it died 3 weeks after i got it but it was really cool.