favorite ice cream flavor...

shogun323

Originally Posted by IOWAFISH
http:///forum/post/2839104
What...?! No one else -- from this forum, of ALL forums -- is a fan of Ben & Jerry's "Phish Food?" You've got to be kidding -- that's the best flavor ever invented, IMO. Smooth chocolate ice cream generously swirled with rich carmel and marshmallow cream with little chunks of fish-shaped fudge. Delicious.
I haven't tried the Haagen Dazs Carmel Cone Explosion that PerfectDark speaks of, but by the sounds of it, it's a close second.
KH

I had Carmel Cone once. It was life changing!!!!

mimzy

huuuuuuuge toss-up between mint chocolate chip and cookies n' cream. usually i'll get one kiddie-sized scoop of each, but i get the cookies n'cream on the top b/c it's got a much more subtle flavor and by the time i get through the 1st scoop my tongue is kinda numb and i can't taste much.

todj2002

just about anything from cold stone! my wife brought home some 2 days ago that was so good. bananas and white chocolate chips, heath bar and some other junk. mmmmmmmmmm.......... so good i can hardly put it down

nitschke65

Ben and Jerry's "Chubby Hubby" is pretty awesome, little twisty pretzels stuffed with peanut butter and covered with chocolate!