Favorite movies

molamola

Napolean Dynamite (given)
Anything by Steve Martain (especially The Jerk)
Anything by Mel Brooks (especially History of the World Part I)
Life Aquatic (still not 100% sure why)
Whale Rider

blemmy_guy

I saw it at the store, but it didnt look that good to me,but my favs are Gladiator, Excallibur, King Arthur, any Marvel movie, Love the X-Men
Todd

nemolover

hotel rwanda is a great movie but I just can't watch movies like that anymore. I am a cry baby. I balled almost the whole movie.
#1 The goodfellas
not a movie but series
#2 Family Guy
#3 Crank Yankers
#4 Married with children(old but good)
#5 In Living Color(old but good)

nicky1.8t

empire records is an awesome movie.
and as far as office space goes dont watch it once you give a 2 week notice cuz you wont go back belive me it happend to me

dragonfli

i actually own a movie store and you can tell alot about somebody by their top picks. or at least i can. and i loc=ve what you guys chose some of you i get advice from regularly and most of this makes me respect the advice ..........but i guess a few of these makes me wonder about your advice, and even trusting you as a human being

oh by the way the godfathers (1-2-3) mostly 2

nemolover

knobody liked KILL BILL 1&2?
I loved it!
****LOTR****<has gotta be on the list
these were also good
Carlitos way
Donnie brasco
Bronx tale
Analyize this and That
Meet the Parents and the Fockers

T

thomas712

Originally posted by lovethesea
Thomas????? Shall we indulge them in some REAL movies???? :joy:

By all means my dear.
Been looking up Erroll Flynn this month as many of his movies have been on. Looked up his biography and he is decendant of 2 of the mutineers of the Bounty, one of which was Feltcher Christian. He stared in several movies with his 15th cousin twice removed Olivia de Haviland , and is said to have been a decenant of the real Robin Hood.
Been alot of good movies on this month on TCM.

lovethesea

Originally posted by Thomas712
Been looking up Erroll Flynn this month as many of his movies have been on. Looked up his biography and he is decendant of 2 of the mutineers of the Bounty, one of which was Feltcher Christian. He stared in several movies with his 15th cousin twice removed Olivia de Haviland , and is said to have been a decenant of the real Robin Hood.
Been alot of good movies on this month on TCM.

Had no idea. Thats a good trivia question. There have been some good movies lately. Yard work in St. Louis though takes over this time of year. :rolleyes: Your shovel is still getting a workout probably. :nervous:
The only Errol Flynn I know I have seen in The Prince and the Pauper.
Here is some of my fav's off the top of my head........
Rear Window
Some Like it HOt
Citizen Kane
Bringing Up Baby
Guess Whos coming to dinner
Top Hat
An Affair to Remember

Baby Jane
hmmm.....let me think some more. :joy:

rockblast

American Pie the whole collection :D
Independence Day