Favorite pics of mine and yours!

your mandarin is gorgeous. I really want one in my 24, how do you keep yours? I have about 50 lbs of lr crammed into my tank and there are pods like crazy. Do you have a fuge? Or does yours eat prepared food? Sorry so many questions, I am just so amazed by the pics

shrimpi

Originally Posted by happityLogan
http:///forum/post/2935158
your mandarin is gorgeous. I really want one in my 24, how do you keep yours? I have about 50 lbs of lr crammed into my tank and there are pods like crazy. Do you have a fuge? Or does yours eat prepared food? Sorry so many questions, I am just so amazed by the pics

The mandarin pic is actually the same mandarin pic on this site for the green mandarin (he won the photo contest).
The mandarin is in my AP24 and he eats pods (they will always graze) and prepared foods.
I dont think you can keep a mandarin in a nano, or even try to attempt it without training him to eat prepared.
Do a mandarin search and there is alot of info on peoples experiences and suggestions. I dont want to hijack this thread too much

thanks for the compliment.
Ive always been a fan of that coco worm of Demartini's

Very nice shot!
Jess

nissan577

wow guys the all the pics that you guys post fantastic! i love them all

im so speechless the way you guys care for your tank!

mboswell1982

i know its just a mushroom, but damnit, its my mushroom, an i like the lil bugger, he's survived 3 hours in a bucket, 3 moves, an survived the rock he was on being hammered on lol, so, here he is

nissan577

doesnt matter if its a small LR. its still part of your tank! and we love the whole piece of our tank! even the cables!

mboswell1982

i had to place him on that rock today, he got upset about his former place an decided to go swimming, i hope he's still there when i get home from work, i dont wanna have to go huntin the lil bugger