Favorite Thanksgiving dish

anonome

My favorite dish is the sweet potato casserole with brown sugar, marshmallows, nuts. Yum!!
Whats yours?

jonthefishguy

Warm savory giblet gravy smothered over buttery mashed potatoes, with sliced moist turkey b reast, fluffy breaded stuffing, fresh roasted asperagus with a chipotle rasberry sauce lightly drizzled. A glass of Fetzer Merlot and a slice of New York style cheese cake with chocolate shavings and topped with a mint sprig and a marishino cherry.

ruaround

Originally Posted by jonthefishguy
Warm savory giblet gravy smothered over buttery mashed potatoes, with sliced moist turkey b reast, fluffy breaded stuffing, fresh roasted asperagus with a chipotle rasberry sauce lightly drizzled. A glass of Fetzer Merlot and a slice of New York style cheese cake with chocolate shavings and topped with a mint sprig and a marishino cherry.
can i come to your place??? that sounds fantastic!!!

anonome

Originally Posted by jonthefishguy
What time is dinner? YUM!!!

darknes

Originally Posted by dskrezyna
As much as I like turkey, I have to go with some REAL GOOD mash potatoes.
Mmmmmmm, taters and gravy.

C

capschamp

four layer desert (crust, whipped cream and cream cheese, chocolate pudding, and whipped cream on top)
green been casserole (green beans with cream of mushroom soup topped with dried onions)

msez2u

Green bean casserole..My aunt use to make it just for me because no-one else ate it. She loved me so much..