favorite x-mas gift?

tome

I was wondering what you favorite x-mas gift you got this year was. Mine is definetly the 78g custom tank i got :D

dvs

Originally posted by MR_Krabs
My great white shark that is in my 55gal right now!
Sounds like the manatee I got for my 72 gal!
:hilarious
Nah, I gotta say my iPod.

blueberryboomer

Well, my wonderful hubby bought me a bunch of stuff for a horse, something I have wanted since I was a little girl. He gave me several horse papers to look through to pick out several I would like to look at. But, after alot of thought, I have decided not to get one yet,(if I'm going to have one, I want it on my property so I can care for it, and not rely on someone else to do it at a boarding stable) where we live we need 5 acres to keep one and we only have 31/2, so I will wait, we are hopping our one neighbor will be ready to sell there house and property in the next couple of years, if so we are planning on buying it, renting out the house and putting a barn on it, then I will get one. That was the best Christmas gift I have ever recieved, even though I'm not getting it, It is the first time I have cried
when I opened a gift. He took me to the jewlers today and bought me a beautiful anniversary ring, to replace the horse.
I hope everyone else had as magical Christmas as I did. Lisa

dvs

Originally posted by JacknJill
You got an ipod dvs? thats cool, im getting one for my b-day, (jan.10) how do you like it?

I got the U2 Special Edition one. 20GB. The only difference between that and the regular is that you get a U2 poster and Apple etched U2's autographs into the back of it.
I love it! I already have 1183 songs on it and its only up to 4.31GB! So Ive been uploading my cd's to it. 20 down... 193 to go.... jeesh.
:joy:
Jen

blueberryboomer

I'm not sure, I love them all, but I kinda like the paints the best.
There was one in the one paper that was white with jet black spots, she was a beauty. I'll have to wait and see when the time is right and we either move, which I don't want to do or we can but the neighbors property. Hopefully soon though. Lisa

dvs

Thats cool. Weve got a black Tennessee Walker and a palomino Quarter. Theyre more like big dogs than anything.
Good luck!

jacknjill

we used to have a horse at my barn that was a palomino paint, so her spots were gold. she was beautiful and had blue eyes