favorite x-mas gift?

My presents are pretty unrelated to reefing, but my two fav's are 1. My new La-Z-Boy Recliner (I have wanted one for years now!) and 2. Two Bonsai Books that were written by one of the most famous Bonsai Masters in the world . . . he died this year and his books have been out of print since. I have no idea how the GF found them or how much she paid :)scared: ) but they are THE bonsai bible's! (yeah I Know . . . I am super nerd)

nicky1.8t

my gift to my self with so xmas money. my big mug that holds 40-42 ouncs of beer or what ever liquid you choose. phone is for size reference

blueberryboomer

iloveclowns, Congrates on the horse....
My uncle had Quater horse that I used to ride when I was younger, beautiful horses.
I did get one(horse) that I am keeping though, its a music box. so pretty. Lisa

dvs

Originally posted by JacknJill
we used to have a horse at my barn that was a palomino paint, so her spots were gold. she was beautiful and had blue eyes

Actually, the correct term is Palomino Tobiano.
:D

dvs

Originally posted by Ty_05_f
Horses are dangerous and unpredictable.

I guess you could look at it that way. But you could also look at walking down the street dangerous and unpredictable too.
Im 25 and have owned horses and have been around horses all of my life and have never been kicked, biten or injured by one. As long as youre careful around them, you shouldnt have any problems.
:happy:
Jen

iloveclowns

JackNJill.... he's about 14 hands... a dark bay whofades in the summer to light brown.... his offical vet check is today... so wish me luck!
I'm sooooooooooo nervous

jacknjill

Originally posted by DVS
Actually, the correct term is Palomino Tobiano.
:D

lol i know but i can never remember how to spell it so i just say it the easy way.
also good luck with your vet check iloveclowns!

I really really don't like horses . . . . I get completely freaked out by just being near them! They scare me to death!

tru conch

like bigarn said, just being with my family was the best gift for me cos the last two years i wasnt able to be with them. :)

iloveclowns

hey guys:
my vet check went well... i'm just waiting for the vet to call about Ruben's X-rays... we had to get them done because quater horses can have bad front feet

jacknjill

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!