feather duster question

L

luvmytang

ok, I have 5hawiaan feather dusters in my 55 gallon. and im wondering about them .... I was told by the store that they can move..... where the heck do they move to? I know they build their own tubes but how do they move?
I have 2 that are "blooming" perfect liek normal, one small one that has dissapoeared... no idea where it went, tube and all, id imangine in rock somewhere but not sure, one that seems to be abandoned...not sure where he went either, and then the last one that really stumps me looks like he jumped ship or tube so to speak:) the feather part is laying about 4 inches from the tube . the first couple days it was moving but now it isnt. does this mean its dead? I imagine I should remove it then right? thanks for all your help:)

fishman622

well, my feather duster also dissapered, and then i looked at teh tube and it looked old so i ripped it off and there is was . it attached on a roick with a new tube.

viper_930

Originally posted by luvmytang
ok, I have 5hawiaan feather dusters in my 55 gallon. and im wondering about them .... I was told by the store that they can move..... where the heck do they move to? I know they build their own tubes but how do they move?
I have 2 that are "blooming" perfect liek normal, one small one that has dissapoeared... no idea where it went, tube and all, id imangine in rock somewhere but not sure, one that seems to be abandoned...not sure where he went either, and then the last one that really stumps me looks like he jumped ship or tube so to speak:) the feather part is laying about 4 inches from the tube . the first couple days it was moving but now it isnt. does this mean its dead? I imagine I should remove it then right? thanks for all your help:)

How long have you had them?

L

luvmytang

and the other 2 (small one that dissapeared and one thats bloomings nicely ) about 1 month.