Feather Duster

bjoe23

I got a feather duster about 2 weeks ago. When i got him i put im on a nice rock in the middle of the tank. He fell of that to the bottom. Then i put him in another spot, fell off and then went in a cave. It hasnt really came out since. The bottom ( non 'feather' part) is sticking out. I also see that some LS is stuck to the bottom of it. I kno it is still alive i just dont know whats wrong. Anyone?

If I were you just leave him on the bottom of your sandbed and kinda pinch the end with a small rock so he wont get swished around with the current

bjoe23

Originally Posted by Aquatica-Tech
http:///forum/post/2464941
If I were you just leave him on the bottom of your sandbed and kinda pinch the end with a small rock so he wont get swished around with the current
Hes not getting swished around,its like in a cave type thing

nacl freak

From what I've read they need to be on the sandbed in order to grow their tubes. I'm taking a guess that all is as it should be, but a picture would help.

earlybird

They can be wedged between rocks but when I've attempted it it always seems to move to the sand. The duster/worm is holding onto the sand and will soon bury most of his tube. It's perfectly normal.

bjoe23

No its not buried, its just sitting on sand, and its like in a cave so i cant really see it. I have another feather duster between 2 rocks and it hasnt moved nice i got it and it has really nice colors.

Just leave it on the sand my dude just let him be free go with the flow lol jpjp naw just leave him on the sand, he'll dig in the sand and just plant himself there just make sure he wont swish around in the tank