Fedex pvernight shipping.

grennan

For out of state shipping of live goods what Fedex shipping method does saltwaterfish.com use?
Priority, Standard Overnight or depends on the location, weather, etc...

A

alexmir

I am pretty sure it is standard overnight. No business that offers any kind of a guarantee on live goods would offer 2day or 3 day shipping.

J

jrthomas40

i just seen a website that ships a 10 frag pack through usps priority with a 5 day alive garuntee
sorry that was usps express but everyone knows express is not garunteed overnight everywhere

renogaw

i guess you could go to fed/ex 's website. They guarantee next day delivery to states near florida even if you ship it out standard fed/ex. i'd bet raleigh and tennessee are close enough that they don't have to pay for overnight, and i believe they had said somewhere that if they could ship standard they would and pass the shipping savings on.
don't quote me though, it's been a while since i remember reading something like that.

A

alexmir

+1 if the location is a ways away from the local fedex station, they only offer priority because they dont want their drivers going to a location that far away 2 times.

Also, fedex only guarantees the box if it is not delivered on the same day.