Feeding LTA

I just put an LTA in my tank and was wondering how often I should feed it. I know the clown is suppose to help with the feeding but this morning she didn't. Not only am I wondering how often, but how much as well. I know with fish it is as much as they can eat in a minute (or three depending on who you ask) but what is the amount for the LTA? Thank you.

kerriann

I generally feed mine 2-3 times a week and just a cube of mysis shrimp. The other fish eat it too, I just target feed it with a turkey baster two shots and let the rest in the tank for everything else

dawman

My Clarkii pair grab the shrimp and silversides I put in and they feed their LTA . My Maroon pair , Perc pair do the same with their BTAs . My Ocellaris pair hosts their carpet but won`t feed it , So I use a pair of tongs to feed it . My pink skunk pair have a LTA that they feed also . Been lucky that most of my clowns that have nems with them been feeding for me .I feed my anemones 2-3 times a week , except a RBTA I seen at a LFS that was bleached , bought it and I`m bringing it back to a healthy state which I feed it small pieces everyday .