feeding shrimp

tylerfear

i just got a cleaner shrimp and a fire shrimp. what do i feed them and how often do i feed them. thanks alot for the help
tyler

sweetdawn

i dont know about the fire shrimp but the cleaner shrimp will eat flake food when you feed your fish he will grab some for himself

birdy

like others said they will eat leftovers, but they also really enjoy meaty chunks of fresh seafood (shrimp, squidd, clams etc...)

S

skysmom

My cleaner shrimp liked to steal the food right from our foster clown's mouth!! (we were feeding Formula 1 marine pellets) :hilarious h* :happy: :happyfish

kdfrosty

My cleaner loves shrimp pellets. I ffed him 1/2 pellet a week, plus he goes after the other food I feed the tank.

sandiegan

my shrimp will eat anything organic that is/was meat. They eat flake food, pellet food, brine, mysis, basically anything that goes in the tank. Oh, btw, the shrimp are 2 cleaners, 2 peps, and 1 fire. HTH

cadavis7

my seaweed clip fell with some on it and my 2 camelback shrimp had a great time with that. They were all over it.

E

exile415

my shrimp eats anything, he'll take things off my hands and steals from other fish. what a bully !

monalisa

My coral banded pretty hangs out behind the rocks until feeding time for the fish, then he's front and center. Also, when I spot feed my brittle stars, he finds the highest point on the rock and stands with claws at the ready...he always gets his piece of meat first so I can get him out of my way...he's really pretty cool.
Lisa :happyfish