feeling thirsty - someone got a nano-six pack they want to break out and share???

Just waking up shots of my mini reef. The dang mantis doesnot want to come out to have his picture taken ... I'll keep trying
Frogspawn... and bad picture taking :p

overanalyzer

SAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeet!!
Yes cravings are satisfied .... even though you kept one of the six pack all for your self!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I love the arc eye - that is sweet!!:D :D :D

Ok ... how about a round of shots ? I think that will make up for the missing one in the six pack :) The first is a close up of the frogspawn and the other 2 are mystery critters, the yellow i think is a sponge the black maybe to but it expands at night and receades in light ..
#1 ( you get the feling I like this coral ? )

N

nanoambiance

August 23, 2003
ReefNut - MAN THAT IS AWESOME. I am wanting an eclipse nano very similar to your BEAUTIFUL tank! I would love to know EVERYTHING about your eclipse setup . . . if I am worthy :)
Seriously, if its not too much trouble, you have what appears to be exactly what I want to create on my desk. How many gallons is that eclipse, and can tell me what you did with your lighting. I would be very grateful. Its beautiful!
NanoAmbiance

wrassecal

Nice pics. I try to stay out of here, cause I know I'm just going to want a nano.
The mystery things might be tunicates.

reefnut

I would love to know EVERYTHING about your eclipse setup .

Thanks for the complements:)
It is a 6g with 10lbs of LS and 6-8lbs of LR. The lighting is a 32w PC with a couple fans cut into the back for cooling. If you search for a thread called Nano Size there are some pics of the fans and etc I took the bio-wheel and filter out and have one small powerhead
Thats about it I do a weekly water change to keep the nitrates down and have to topoff the water every night