Few Acro pics...And others...

kpk

I haven't been on in awhile and have gotten a few things over the past few months...
Here are some pics.

kpk

Can I not post more that 3 pics? Everytime I try it covers up the one before...

kpk

Thanks conch, I am trying. A few are loosing a little color. I am running the 14k single ended bulbs and they have shifted color so much it's pathetic. So you know what I asked for christmas?...2 pfo double ended pendants...haha
Already have the hqi/electronic ballast and also ordered 2 20k xm's (250w).
Kyle

kpk

Thanks Ross, that is a nice looking acro too. Is it a frag or a colony? Wild or cultured?
Kyle

the claw

Nice corals kpk, finally a name I recognize from the past. You'll like the 20k xms. Thats what I went too from my 10ks. The corals colors really have started to come out.

ross

Originally posted by kpk
Thanks Ross, that is a nice looking acro too. Is it a frag or a colony? Wild or cultured?
Kyle

thanks, its just a frag. I'm not sure if its wild or not, but i know alot of the other frags with it were from ORA so i dunno....

kpk

Yep Claw it is definitly nice to see a name I know from back then...lol And thanks for the compliments.
Ross, Fishman good to see you fellas too. I think I remeber Ross, but not for sure. Ross, don't know whether that is an ora or not, but it definitly has a nice pinkish color too it. What lights are you running on it?
Fishman I actually don't have the 55 up anymore, but did have 2x175w halides. Do you have a 55 now? Thought it was a 125 or so? I would recommend hoodless with dual pendants in 250w hqi myself if you want every sps you can think of. Or do a nice medium with 2x150 hqi's still keep some clams and quite a few sps. Shoot if your wanting to go cheaper you could do 2x175w. On the 110 (the pics are from) I am running a dual hqi 250w pfo and 2 single ended 14k hamiltons. I did like them at first, they have major color swings, and the right was always more yellow than the left. HTH
Thanks again fellas,
Kyle
Hey let me see your tanks btw...