Few Photos

N

nemo_66

all i have to say is WOW! what camera setting did you use? is it on maual focus? i have a camera, its little brother, a A530.

hey awsome tank!! looks good. i have the same 46gal. bowfront tank. i been researing lighting for about a mounth now. i was thinking of maybe the 36" 300watt SunPod HQI Metal Halide Fixture with Lunar Lights :notsure: what are you using for lights? your tank looks great!!! thanks..

reeferdave

Originally Posted by HatesSushi
Xenia?
i wasnt sure if he was talkin about that. theres deffinatly some xenia pulsing in that pic. mabee its just big so i dont call it a frag.

reefreak

Originally Posted by HatesSushi
Xenia?
Actually its the Blastomussa in front of the xenia that I was getting the shot of.

reefreak

Originally Posted by michael76lll
hey awsome tank!! looks good. i have the same 46gal. bowfront tank. i been researing lighting for about a mounth now. i was thinking of maybe the 36" 300watt SunPod HQI Metal Halide Fixture with Lunar Lights :notsure: what are you using for lights? your tank looks great!!! thanks..
I currently have a 150watt 10000 Kelvin fixture above the tank. I have never had any lunar lights but am looking to purchase them in the next few weeks.
I do think what your looking at should be sufficient for the 46 bow although I am hardly and expert where lighting is concerned.