Few pics of my tank. Tell me what you think... be honest!

ryebread

Lookin good. I like the rockwork. One recommendation I might have is to get rid of your mandarin goby. If the tank has only been set up for a couple months there is really a small chance that the madarin will live. They eat pods which your tank is probably not yet full of...............they eat em quick too. Other recommendation would be to put another power head in there. At least one on the bottom of the tank in the back.......two would be better. I can see some serious algae in the spots that you did not clean and that is probably due to the lack of flow in there, not that you don't have some flow (filter,skimmer, powerheads). As I said, looks nice so far.

mmslue79

AngelaP:
I also love the rock work. And the sand is awesome, though I am partial to white sand, what brand of sand is that? I see the nice list of fish you have, just wish I could see them in action. That star on the first picture is a beauty! Well GL with the tank, looks like your daughter needs a tank of her own! :) I also agree with Ryebread (like usual :) ) that there needs to be a decent poplulation of pods for the madarin to survive, if not he will slowly starve to death :eek: . GL again!

bethany

I like! I have had my 45 gal tank for a few months more than you and yours looks much nicer to me. Gotta give ya props!