few shots of my 44 corner(tall)

i am in absolute awe right now...all i can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOw

gatorwpb

Originally Posted by Shrimpi
lol the owners there are maryann and larry they are hysterical- and usually overpriced too.

I also like coral sea in WPB on military south of okeechobee blvd. Owner there is Robert and he gets some nice colored corals in the back tanks. He has 4 corner tanks all fitted together to make one big circle, like a cylinder, but they are separate and thats where he keeps the good stuff.
I got my pink zoas from him (kinda different coloring and glow under actinics pic above) and also got my rics, leather, and tube anemone from him. He gives me discounts whenever I go.
Jess.
Crystal reef on Northlake? Wheres that?
I get the majority of my stuff from Coral Sea. Robert is a great guy. I had them service my tank while I was on a cruise for 8 days. I bought my tank and lights and most of my corals from him and a few of my fish as well. I get all my RODI water from him too.
But Ive started also going to Oceans Below on Dixie just south of Northlake. I get my salt water from them. Their tanks are extremely clean and fish are very healthy and a greater variety. Plus they have more SPS than Robert usually.
Also, there's Marc's Arc (got 100 lbs of LR from them) which is Lake Worth and Military.
Finally, Ive gotten a few supplies and corals from Jewels from the Sea on Forest Hill and Jog Road.
Those are about the best ones I know in the West Palm area. There are some in Jupiter, but I havent seen them.

shrimpi

Cyrstal Reef is on northlake just east of Alt AIA.
Theres a new one in jupiter on Us1 called saltwater endeavors.
I heard bad things about marcs arc, and I dont shop there.
Thanks for all the nice comments guys. Ill post more as more things happen!
Jessica /Shrimpi

shrimpi

Some new pics of mr. fuzzy

I think Im getting better at taking fishy pics, but its hard with my crappy camera! Patience is worth alot when doing this I think.
I love his red accents on his mouth and fins. It makes him more unique I think.

triga22

Looks great! Where is the daylight FTS? Good luck with the eye problem. Please check out my diary in the Fish photogrophy section.
Tyler

shrimpi

some new pics to throw up...FTS

Mama bear (44g) and baby bear (new 5g nano)

Nighttime Pics of Mr. Mandarin, and Fuzzy

New oranges... got them for 10 bucks (upper left frag)

shrimpi

Just for fun...
some rics I threw in the new nano.
caution... this tank needs a better light and a windex job.

nano hermit

digitydash

Originally Posted by GatorWPB
Crystal reef on Northlake? Wheres that?
I get the majority of my stuff from Coral Sea. Robert is a great guy. I had them service my tank while I was on a cruise for 8 days. I bought my tank and lights and most of my corals from him and a few of my fish as well. I get all my RODI water from him too.
But Ive started also going to Oceans Below on Dixie just south of Northlake. I get my salt water from them. Their tanks are extremely clean and fish are very healthy and a greater variety. Plus they have more SPS than Robert usually.
Also, there's Marc's Arc (got 100 lbs of LR from them) which is Lake Worth and Military.
Finally, Ive gotten a few supplies and corals from Jewels from the Sea on Forest Hill and Jog Road.
Those are about the best ones I know in the West Palm area. There are some in Jupiter, but I havent seen them.
Their 1 in wellington I think it called (reef lovers aquariums)