Fianlly! A website for my fish!!!

carshark

cool. hey does geocities cost anything? i wouldnt mind trying one out, getting a start to finish result of my 75 gal soon to be reef, from a FOWLR

gamedawg

No, geocities is free.
Okay, I have all the saltwater fish's pages done, and will have the whole tank pictures done in the next few minutes.

unleashed

very nice web page wait till that grouper gets bigger omg what a begger he is my biggest pig.does happen to like lean on the rocks ?like hes to lazy to hold himself up? for anyone thats looking for a place to keep pics this is another free site thats very easy to use is called myphotoalbum.com holds alot of pics make multipal albums and even does slide shows and you normally dont have to resize pics to download them if they are too big it resizes automaticly for example here is mine if you would like to check it out . http://unleashed.myphotoalbum.com/ just for anyone that likes to take pics

gamedawg

Unleashed, what is the silvery fish in your aggressive tank? How big around is your lion?! In a 125, he looks huge!

bigb

Nice FJ40 pics. Makes me miss mine. I had a '76 that I flipped back in 93-94. Trashed it and had to sell for parts. Then I had a '73 Bronco that I had to leave when I moved from the East Coast. Love the old 4x4's

unleashed

Originally Posted by Gamedawg
Unleashed, what is the silvery fish in your aggressive tank? How big around is your lion?! In a 125, he looks huge!
the silver fish is a silver scat (herbavour) eats everything he can get his lips on and the lion is about a ft he is huge lol