fifty five gallon predator tank ideas!

so guys, i wanna make a fowlr predator tank.
how is this?
Snowflake eel
Panther Grouper

maybe dwarf lion..
what other small predators?
looking for something personable too go along with the eel

Jesterrace

A Trigger would be great. . . .if you had a 125 or larger aquarium. Virtually all of them get well over a foot in length. You can do clowns but I am not sure how a mobile stinging critter and a snowflake eel would do together. You don't need the nem for clowns though, so I would go without it. If you do the clowns I would also skip the lionfish.

A Trigger would be great. . . .if you had a 125 or larger aquarium. Virtually all of them get well over a foot in length. You can do clowns but I am not sure how a mobile stinging critter and a snowflake eel would do together. You don't need the nem for clowns though, so I would go without it. If you do the clowns I would also skip the lionfish.
could i do a puffer in this tank? then move it too a 100 gallon? just the puffer

Jesterrace

I think you have the right idea with your other threads(ie pair of clowns, goby, royal gramma). The other thing to keep in mind with puffers is that many of them can release toxins into a tank when severely stressed or near death that can kill everything in your tank. That reason alone is enough for me not to keep one. Furthermore I agree with Imforbis, tank transfers are NEVER as simple as people make them sound. The process of catching fish is stressful for both the owner and the fish. Having trapped and removed 3 aggressive fish, and transferred 2 others when I upgraded from my 36 gallon to my 90 gallon, I WOULD NEVER tell someone to just buy a fish and transfer it later. It's just not sound advice.

I think you have the right idea with your other threads(ie pair of clowns, goby, royal gramma). The other thing to keep in mind with puffers is that many of them can release toxins into a tank when severely stressed or near death that can kill everything in your tank. That reason alone is enough for me not to keep one. Furthermore I agree with Imforbis, tank transfers are NEVER as simple as people make them sound. The process of catching fish is stressful for both the owner and the fish. Having trapped and removed 3 aggressive fish, and transferred 2 others when I upgraded from my 36 gallon to my 90 gallon, I WOULD NEVER tell someone to just buy a fish and transfer it later. It's just not sound advice.
thank you for the advice! im just gonna do a peaceful tank!