fight fans

seasalt101

well just got the call from my gf's mom her brother just won the welterwight 20 lb. gold belt he's the champ got a black eye broken nose and a cut over his nose, but he won it all tonight woo hoo, he fights in some division of ufc his name is richard gamble and he is the champion...tobin

seasalt101

he fights in the efl out of oklahoma, he fights out of amarillo tx. i found his fight on okfightnews.com but the results were not posted as of yet...tobin

seasalt101

his next fight is in the fcf in a cage his opponent is only 1-4 so it should be a cakewalk for him...tobin

just to let ya know the sport is MMA, mixed martial arts, not UFC. the UFC just happens to be the most popular organization to most.
Congrats to your gf's brother and I hope he doesnt take his next opponent lightly that could be trouble even if he is 1-4. I am sure he will do well.

seasalt101

to me anyone who does this is a bada$$ and he is in efl extreme fight league and his next fight is in a cage i think this is his first cage fight and he is focused and does not take any opponent lightly, next time he's in town though i'm going to take some pics of him with his belt try to talk him into letting me pose with it too, but i am undeserving i did not earn it i just want to hold 20lbs. of gold...tobin