fighting conch & 6 line vs royal gramma

cindyski

hi,
first i was wondering if fighting conchs are "bulldozers" and how big they actually get.
and 2nd i would like to add both a 6 line and a royal gramma. which order should i add them i had only planned on getting one at a time.
right now i have:
2 yellowtail damsels
3 blue/green chromis
2 false percs
1 LMB
+ inverts & a couple corals
thanks!!
:happyfish

fighting conchs really arent bulldozers like mexican turbos are
the fighting conchs really dont even leave the sand bed i only see mine every few weeks
make the six-line your very last addition they can be aggressive towards fish added after them

sea goblin

the conch should only get about 3 inches in lenght, and will remain on the sand bed, or in it... they are a great help in a reef tank and should cause you know problems. As far as fish i think you would be fine adding which ever one you wanted first. I dont think the sixline or royal grama are very teritorial so they wont fight if you add one of them after the other.
Sea Goblin

cindyski

thanks
my future plans also include a yellow tang and maybe one other fish of some kind. i'm not sure how many more fish i can put in the 125 i might be close to my limit unless i get rid of the yellow tails
should i add the 6 line at the same time as the tang?

cindyski

they have the fighting conch available now, but NOT the aquacultured. does it make a difference? which is better?
thanks, i would like to place my order today :)