Figured i'd show you all my not so Algea infested tank...

kcobain111

Ok there still algea i just cleaned a bunch of it up and i'm bored so heres pics of my rock tank...some feather dusters and 1 Royal gramma with 2 emrealds and a fire shrimp..tank is a little over 3 months old....

kcobain111

ok last ones i know there boring but that's cause i have no good fish stores around here...they all have failed me or charge like 5 dollars for a blue leg...if ya get my drift...

who dey

good deal! great algae progress!!! i battled taht ---- for ever and it's great to see someone else defeat it!!!!good luck :happy: :D

itchy

I couldn't help but notice that you have no good LFS close to you. I am kinda in the same boat where I live. There are several large LFS but most of the fish are sh*t because no one knows what the hell they are doing. I started buying from this site and have had very good success.

dcbball

it looks like ur tank is not level... u might want to get that checked out before ur right plane of glass or acrylic gets blown off

kcobain111

Is the tank being that unlevel really dangerous? What could i do to fix it?
I am using Rio powerheads one is 270 and the other is like 470gph i don't run them both all the time.

teen

yea, an unlevel tank will most likely lead to serious problems. u can try and slide some small pieces of wood under the right legs to try and level it out. where is ur tank located that the floor is so uneven?

itchy

What the hell happen up there. I noticed my last thread posted on the wrong thread sorry about that!!! :rolleyes:

who dey

it is definatly stressfull on the tank and you think your floors bad now wait until it floods. it will be tough to lift 440lbs of water + tank to put wood under it. speaking of wood which way are your floor beams running??? :thinking:

fishmamma

Hey it's fishmama- did you ever check out Coral Reef? If yes what did you think?
Tank is looking much better by the way.... :)