Fiji Live Rock for Sale

prater

I have some extra live rock for sale. it is curing right ow. It is Walt Smith Premium with lots of green coraline algae. I am asking $4 per pound. Sorry I am unable to ship. Local in Oklahoma City. call me at 401-7748 if interested.
I also have some colonys of coral that I need to get rid of locally also. A few finger leather and some yellow and green polyps. I have one or two candy coral also.
Here is a pic of the rock:

jeepboy

OT: I will be in OKC during the holidays and was wanting to stop in and look at some aquarium stores. Know of any good saltwater fish stores in OKC?

jeepboy

Thanks. I would like to buy some live rock and corals, but I will have a 16hr drive back home to Indiana....I figure I would have so much die off that it wouldn't be worth buying any.

prater

The corals would probably not be too good, but the rock should be fine if it is wrapped in wet newspaper with heat packs. There is going to be die off no matter what.

ousoonerfan

Just curious if you had any corals left, and if so what kind. I am located in Norman. Also how much live rock do you have left. Thanks -Mark harris

cb

Do you have any rock left? I will be in the city next week-end and would be interested in looking at it if you have any left..
Thanks
CB:happyfish