Final Fish Stocking opinins

double

I'm wanting to add 5 firefish and either a chevron or a Kole Tang to finish out my fish for my 125 gallon reef tank. I would like input on whether my fellow hobbyists think my tank will be overstocked or If I should be just fine. I do know that the amount of water changes plays a contributing factor, I want to be doing around 10-15% water changes monthly.
My system:
125 gallon (6 foot long, 18 inches deep, 2 foot tall) with built in overflows.
50 gallon sump with refugium
220 gallon CoralLife Superskimmer
145 lbs live rock
4 maxi-jet 1200 power heads
2400 mag pump
3 150w 14K MHs
Current inhabitants:
1 atlantic blue tang
3 percula Clowns
2 chalk basslets
1 female lyretail anthias
1 pygmy angel
2 boxing crabs
6 emerald crabs
2 cleaner shrimp
20 scarlet crabs
30 turbo snails
10 Certh snails
10 Nassarius snails
5 Mexican Turbo Snails
All input is appreciated! Will adding 5 firefish and either a Kole or Chevron be too much? :notsure:

dogstar

I think you will be OK as long as the tank is mature and your levels are fine. I suggest the Kole because it stays smaller and will not turn ugly like the Chevron. Expect some aggression towards the new fish and best to QT them befor adding. Firefish will fight unless they can establish maited pairs but might be enough room for 5, IDK. They jump so take precautions.
How long has the tank been established and how long have you had the ABT ??

double

The ABT has been in the tank around a month. The tank itself is right at 6 months old.
The Blue is fairly aggressive. But instead of getting rid of him I decided that my second Tang would have to be one of the hardy variations and needs to be larger than the Blue. He is only about 2 and a half inches right now.
So my limitations are that I need a Tang that isn't too big for the 125, and Hardy and aggressive enough to withstand an initial territorial issue with the Blue. I have always like the Koles and love the Color of the Chevron before they change.
Any other suggestions for Tangs would also be appreciated. Clown (Too big), Orange Shoulder ???, Powders (to Sensitive), Regal (Too big?, they are everywhere), Achilles (to sensitive)......