Finally, descent full tank shot

ejensen

Reef tanks are so much nicer on close up shots. You can never really see the beauty from across the room. I guess thats what fish are for.

azfishgal

Originally Posted by steve24
is it just me and my cheap cam, or are full tank shots hard to get???
I have a hard time taking full tank shots too. My close ups turn out great, full tank shot....not so great.

steve24

nemo 66 - LOL nothing special... must be a good clean up crew
joncat24 - thanks, i think its coming all pretty good, haven`t seen any of ours lately ?
ejensen- i agree ...lol
azfishgal- usually when i try full tank shots i only take 3-4 and none of them look right, but this time i took like 25-30 and got 3 real nice shots ...lol

azfishgal

azfishgal- usually when i try full tank shots i only take 3-4 and none of them look right, but this time i took like 25-30 and got 3 real nice shots ...lol
That's what I had to do to get the very few shots I have of my tank. When I get my tank more finished I have a really good friend that's a professional photographer and she's going to take some pics of my tank. Can't wait to see what those are going to look like.

steve24

azfishgal - When I get my tank more finished I have a really good friend that's a professional photographer and she's going to take some pics of my tank. Can't wait to see what those are going to look like.
cheater

azfishgal

cheater

Ya, but just think how good my tank will look.
I won't want anyone to come and look at it in person after that though.

steve24

Originally Posted by azfishgal
Ya, but just think how good my tank will look.
I won't want anyone to come and look at it in person after that though.

well i can`t wait to see them ...

steve24

Originally Posted by DEMONSPEED
what filter you use and what water tapp=rd
beautiful tank

thanks,
i use distilled water, and have from day one...
as for filter, 85 lbs of LR in a 55 and a emperor 400 "with" bio wheels...

fishgeek01

STEVE in your full tank shot, top right hand corner, i know I see one trumpet that is the usual color, kind of an off teal or green, my question is the red coral jsut to the left, is that also a candy cane or trumpet? If so I have a neon green the color of your brain, want to trade a frag? if so email me at fishgeek01@gmail dot com

steve24

Originally Posted by Fishgeek01
STEVE in your full tank shot, top right hand corner, i know I see one trumpet that is the usual color, kind of an off teal or green, my question is the red coral jsut to the left, is that also a candy cane or trumpet? If so I have a neon green the color of your brain, want to trade a frag? if so email me at fishgeek01@gmail dot com
no, those are my blastos (Blastomussa wellsi) sorry, i aleady have some neon green candy canes anyways
but thanks