Finally . . . Geez!

Its about time this forum showed up!
:yes:
Soooo . . . . lets talk rules here folks on the "Trading" aspect of this forum . . . same as ever?

nm reef

I anticipated this forum opening up...make good use of it. My understanding is its open for trading and selling of corals...just as the name implies. Not a place for vendors to drum up business...but a place for members to sell/trade....take care to keep things civil and this will be a good place to trade...but I'd suspect that if this forum is taken advantage of we'll loose it. Personally I'd hate to see that happen.

Originally posted by chris17
007, do you have a hammer coral??

Uhh . . . no, but I do have a Frogspawn!
Why? :notsure:

chris17

oh sorry , I thought you had a hammer. I just got one today an I have 60watts of mini compact 50/50s over it an I was wondering if that was enough lighting.........sorry bout that.:notsure:

no worries . . . actually a hammer and a frogspawn are the same coral only they look different.
I think that you are going to find that it won't do very well with that light. I would advise that you look into an upgrade.

chris17

What kind of an upgrade are you thinking of?? I am going to be adding 2 more 20watt 50/50's in the next couple of days, would that work? This is on a 10g , which would then be 100watts of Mini Compact Flourescents...........:confused: