Finally getting there.

ffmike

So I finally have a tank of halfway decent size (75g). Trying to be in this hobby on a budget sucks!!! I just installed the MH's and it is starting to come along...
Tank shot

Clown

shroom

yellow eye

U

usirchchris

Looking good
. I am on a budget as well
...well, I would be even if I wasn't
. Just buy used and have patience and it comes together just fine IMO. Really like your lighting...I have issues right now on all three of my tanks as far as lighting goes. Ballast out on one, bulb out on another, and just haven't found a good set up for the third
. Heating bills are stealing from the fish at the moment

monalisa

Man, I hear you on the lighting probs. I have a planned trip to a LFS an hour and half away from here scheduled for this Saturday to have my lights serviced. I'm hoping they can get me in. I've been running with 2 of my 4 lunars out for some time, and tonight I got home from work to find the other 2 out...I hope I can get all bulbs replaced, including the actinics and the halide, and get my lighting back in action (battling an algae bloom).
FFMike, your tank looks awesome!! Great pics!!
Lisa

ffmike

Not for nothin guys but I got these lights really cheap online, there is a guy who makes them and i got two 175W setups including bulbs for 200 bucks shipped to my door. It is the best deal I found. I just cant go out and buy the expensive stuff right now.