Finally .. My ATI is here

coachklm

This one completes my 2x 36" fixtures lighting setup. Came today well packaged and with candy included as (site excluded) always does. This is the last 36" 8x39w t-5ho individual reflector, actively cooled Powermodule i needed.. (long awaited)
camera phone pics so low quality..

wattsupdoc

I guess those are the ATI Pro Color bulbs?
Did you get a sack of candy with that? Or just the typical tootsie rolls? My wife like it when I get stuff from there.

coachklm

yes of course I got the candy (and quickly gave it to my wife to wipe off the look after she asked how much they were..)
4 x ATI blue +
1 x pro color
1 x prosun
1 x true actinic
1 x I forgot

Ive got to clean my tank then I'll post pics.

coachklm

lol..
actually I got a 3Musketeers and a snickers...lol

I'm taking donations for a tigershark magnet cleaner... I have yet to get one ...lol my arm is sore

wattsupdoc

Well if you hadn't spent 2 grand on lights, you mighta been able to afford a magnet cleaner 'eh?
BTW, be careful looks like you already bleached the hair on that blond lookin fishy!
Hey, which was first added the naso or the tennant. How's that workin out? My naso wouldn't accept a powder brown, but did a yellow. I like the tennant and thought about adding one.....

spiderwoman

I'll throw in a buck or two so you can get proper cleaning equipment

I vaguely remember the first pics where everything was oh so nice and clean :)

coachklm

well if you folks remember, I'm one handed(lost all use of dominant right hand) thanks to an IED in fallujah Iraq so I have to pull the handicap card and say don't whine about my cleaning abilities...lol a hour for you guys/gals ends up taking me two days.

fats71

Well, on a side note God Bless ya for your service.
Back on task I love the tank and wanna know did you make it or purchase it ? I am looking into trying to make my own acrylic tank and have started teetering with some of it to try and router it properly etc.
I have already made two home made skimmers one of which will be written about in a mag in a few months ( my friend eli and I made them ) him more than me but we are trying our hand at doing things for fun.
Anyway nice tank and some turbo snails and that sucker will be cleaned up lickity split.
Yours truly from Ft leonard wood army post :)

coachklm

the tank was a custom job along with the sump/refuge
made by worldclassaquariums (clearfabrications) if you want to test one of those skimmers...send one over ..lolI've got a 40b softy tank that dying for one.

al mc

Nice lighting Coach. How long did it take you to get it once ordered? I heard that many people had to wait awhile for them.

coachklm

So I cleaned the rest of the front pane now sides to do..

and put my 40b downstairs...

and no i havent bleached the Monti's yet... dont plan on it either..lol

you can tell it's loving it in my tank as It waas a huge colony but broke into 50 peices during transport a month ago and now all broken peices and edges have rounded and polyped