Finally, Pics of my 90 gallon

unleashed

looks very good.as a word of advice for you I suggest you feed that lion every day it will lower your chances of him sucking up any small fish.call it one of those been there that helpful advice

travisa

Originally Posted by unleashed
looks very good.as a word of advice for you I suggest you feed that lion every day it will lower your chances of him sucking up any small fish.call it one of those been there that helpful advice

Yeh, i just recently switched over to an aggressive reef set up with the fish. When i made the switch, i had a green coris and a pseudochromis. I figured they would both disappear, but the green coris has been holding his own for about 3 months now. The meanest thing in the tank is actually the Cup Mushroom, which is coming out of there as soon as I get my second tank running.

sunny

You did a very nice job! How did you get those two large arches? Every time I try to create large arches, my pencil urchin comes along and messes it all up?

travisa

Originally Posted by sunny
You did a very nice job! How did you get those two large arches? Every time I try to create large arches, my pencil urchin comes along and messes it all up?
Ha, my friend gets to take credit for those becuz he helped me put in the rock and set them up somehow and amazingly they still haven't fallen over. I bought this tank and it had 75 pounds of live rock and i had a 55 with about 60 pounds, so basically we spread out a tarp on the floor, laid out all the rock, and started stacking in the tank. I didn't use all of it b/c he had a 29 that he needed some rock for, and i have recently robbed a few pieces of it for my 20 gallon.