Finally pics of my tank!

wester97

Here are pics of my tank!
The cam has auto focus, and i cant change shutter speed or anything - but here ya go!

wester97

I have this sweet rock with a hole in it! Notice the pink coraline growing in the back? That is from advice from the forum about aragamilk and scrubbing the rocks. I seeded the tank with 2 little frags, and it is blossoming!

vibe

looks good wester, time to start filling those rocks with corals! nice tank and im sure your mushrooms will do fine in there new home:joy:

wester97

I'm using a wet/dry right now - about to add either a protein skimmer or a refugium, or both!
I go to OU but I am home in Dallas right now. I tried in vain to find a lfs in the Norman area - do you know of one?

kpk

yeah crystal clear aquatics on like 74th or something. it's in the phone book, also reef shop, but it's right as you get into okc on meridian behind night trips...:D

ty_05_f

Crystal clear is on Flood street. The reef shop is much larger than Crystal and has a better selection.
p.s.(take all lfs advice with a grain of salt)

wester97

i looked up the place in norman and called them - their number had been changed. I might start a tank when i get back to school! What is the address on flood?
Do you guys go to OU, or just live in Norman?

roggy23

can u post pics of your wet/dry setup like your sump and your oerflow box? did you set it up with no holes drilled in tank and is your sump loud?

wester97

My wet/dry is the standard siphon overflow box and sump that you see online. It isnt very loud - I dont mind it at all and it is in my bedroom.